вторник, 8 октября 2019 г.

CAR RENTAL || NO MAJOR CREDIT CARD, NO PROOF OF INCOME, NO UTILITY BILLS, NO PROBLEM!!!

For more tips read the blog below - click on the link.

SNIPPET OF BLOG:

I was still a bit skeptical looking for the hidden lies, but Dave Ramsey is a highly credible source in the financial community, in a addition Dollar Car Rental is one of his SPONSORS! There’s no way he’d align himself with some tricksters. I made the online reservations for pickup. The following is what is required to rent:

1. Valid Driver’s License

2. A Visa Check/Debit Card from a legit Banking Institution, NO PREPAID CARDS!

3. Set RESERVATION 24 hours prior to pick up.

4. Pick-up vehicle within the assigned time, these things go quick!

5. DO PLAN to wait a little while if no reservation was set.

6. PAY THE RENTAL UP FRONT! May have to pay a $200.00 (I didn’t have too, but some do, don’t know why).

7. OPTIONAL – Sign-up to become an EXPRESS REWARDS MEMBER.

The only thing I did not like about the service was speaking with customer service via phone. They were not the most professional, but they managed to rectify some matters, and the pick-up location at the airport does need a better quality of service. My agent was a sweetheart, but there was a lot of unorganization going on there. I’d rate my overall experience a B+ but again in all fairness I was picking up at the airport. Also don’t EVER pickup at the airport if you’re trying to save money, the concession fees and airport fees are rerouted to you. I know I would’ve saved about $100 dollars if rented off this

EN - 300x250