воскресенье, 10 ноября 2019 г.

Mr. Gletten's Vlog. 5 exotic cars drop off.

Hey guys, my name is Fredrick Gletten and I’m the owner of an exotic car rental and a creative production company, both based in downtown Los Angeles. I've always loved cars and being able to provide exotics cars and fulfill my client's dreams always brought me pleasure. I just wanted to share my life with you in this vlog. From my day to day tasks and meeting with clients, delivering cars, dealing with frustrating situations, to my travel destinations and setting up interviews with young entrepreneurs, you can find it all right here on my Youtube Channel

In this first episode, it's early in the morning, and I have 5 clients waiting for their rides, I'm gonna take you guys on the road with me. Just hop on and buckle up!

I’m gonna drop off the following cars to my clients:

Lamborghini Aventador Roadster, Lamborghini Urus, McLaren 720s, Rolls Royce Dawn, Range Rover Sport.

I'm very excited to start this Vlog, hope you enjoy it. Let’s have some fun and do the work together!

Please don’t hesitate to leave the feedback and comments below, smash the like button and subscribe to my channel, let’s go!

Check out my personal Instagram of the photo and video content is provided by the Booost, digital marketing agency. I've partnered up with them recently, so check out their website for any of your marketing

EN - 300x250