понедельник, 30 декабря 2019 г.

How to disable Infiniti's lock horn honk // 100 rental cars

I rent car often. Like weekly. And I hate it when they have the horn honk activated when the vehicle is lock. It drives me crazy. So in this video I'm going to show you how to deactivate the lock horn honk on the 2019 Infiniti QX80. But don't worry if you don' t have the '19 QX80, this simple trick should work on any newish Infiniti or Nissan.

It's actually pretty easy, just get your key fob and stand relatively close to the vehicle. Then press and hold the lock and unlock button simultaneously for 3 seconds. If you've done it correctly, the lights will flash two times when the system accepts your command. Then, viola! The vehicle will no longer honk the horn when you lock.

And if you should change your mind sometime in the future and want to reactive the lock horn honk (although I have NO IDEA what would possess you to do this) you simply need to repeat this same process again and the system will reactivate the (annoying) lock horn honk.

Hope this works for you. If not, feel free to leave me a comment and I'll do my best to troubleshoot with you and find a new solution.

Thanks for watching this video!

#Infiniti

#lockhornhonk

#howto

EN - 300x250