This is the first of our Khao Yai travel guide series where we show you the best place to rent a car from Bangkok to get to Khao Yai and even drop by PB Valley Winery Khaoyai for a quick look at this attraction. We will have more about Khaoyai and a review of all the top attractions here as well as the affordable lodging in what is considered the Swiss Alps of Thailand so please subscribe to our channel and stay tuned for the most comprehensive guide to Khao my google maps list for all the locations I visit on my by by Ukiyo: No by: Lakey Inspired: Saturdays, Warm Nights, Rainy I USE TO FILM THE VLOGS***
Filmed on This: This Lens: This Thing: with This: Lenses with This: Used to Film on This: Filmed on This As Well: Stabilizer: This description contains affiliate links above, which means I may receive a small referral commission if you purchase something through the links, but it'll in no way effect your purchase price, and it'll support the channel and help me to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!
___________
***Your Support Would be Apprecaited on